Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Secret Holocaust Diaries by Nonna Bannister


MY THOUGHTS:

Books like The Diary of Anne Frank have long held my interest and attention, so I was thrilled to be offered this one to review. It gave a different look at the Holocaust than I had previously had and allowed me to see that forgiveness can be given for almost anything-if you are willing. This true life story is one that I will always remember and hold in my heart.


ABOUT THIS BOOK:

Nonna Bannister carried a secret almost to her Tennessee grave: the diaries she had kept as a young girl experiencing the horrors of the Holocaust. This book reveals that story. Nonna’s childhood writings, revisited in her late adulthood, tell the remarkable tale of how a Russian girl from a family that had known wealth and privilege, then exposed to German labor camps, learned the value of human life and the importance of forgiveness. This story of loss, of love, and of forgiveness is one you will not forget.


To purchase this book, visit here.


Be Blessed!


Janis

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online