Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Woman I am Becoming by T. Suzanne Eller


MY THOUGHTS:

This book came at the perfect time for me. I am really struggling to find my place right now with my last baby starting school. I enjoyed reading about how God sees me and my place in the world. If you are looking to be a better woman of God, this book is for you. (Who isn't?)


ABOUT SUZANNE:

T. Suzanne Eller and her husband, Richard, live in Oklahoma and are parents of three twentysomething children. A speaker and a writer, Suzie is active in youth and young adult/career minstry. She authored the ground-breaking book The Mom I Want to Be to helpl moms leave behind the baggage of the past and build a great future for their kids.


ABOUT THE BOOK:

Fresh from her ground–breaking book The Mom I Want to Be, speaker and young–adult mentor Suzie Eller offers 18–to–29–year–old women an honest, faith–filled look at the journey to maturity. In The Woman I Am Becoming, she acknowledges the pressure to look and act a certain way, and helps readers explore key questions:


What is a real woman?
Where do I fit?
What should I look like?
Who should I be with?
Where am I going?
What about my faith?


Each short chapter offers words from Suzie’s own story and an application, followed by real–life advice from older women who are still becoming. Concluding questions then help readers make what they’re reading their own.


As readers take their time, work through the emotions, and meet God in a new way, they’ll begin to understand the woman they’re becoming.


To purchase this book for yourself, click here!


Smiles and Loves,


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a great review. : )

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online